Monday 22 June 2015

What TV Show Should I Watch?

Hi everyone, (or at least the one person reading this)

Sorry for not posting anything for the last few days. I may have done something called forgetting to. Now one of the reasons has been looking at TV shows online and thinking about which one I should watch, as I want to get into something else other than playing & watching Minecraft, and blog writing (all 3 of those things amazing by the way)

So, I came up with a list of 4 TV shows that I would like to watch, explain what I know of them to you, and see which one you like the most and would want to recommend. :)


TV Program Number 1 - Pretty Little Liars
Now I don't know much about this (nor any other of the TV shows) other than there are 4 girls living in the US, and I presume it's about their life and how lying gets them into all sorts of troubles. They definitely look very pretty. I know lots of women watch it, but I thought it might be interesting to look at the psychology of it, and apparently there is this mysterious peep called A (no clue who he/she is) which would interest me a lot.

TV Program Number 2 - Game Of Thrones
Now this TV program is absolutely massive in popularity all over the world. I can tell that even though I have never watched a single episode. Literally every time it's on, people on my twitter will be talking about it (Luckily I've gained no spoilers, apart from the fact people were disappointed with the finale of Season 5) It's based in historical England (?) from what I can gather and the battle of who will be king etc. I know one of my favourite actresses, Maisie Williams, is in the program, so that would definitely motivate me to want to watch it. :3

TV Program Number 3 - Orange Is The New Black
Now is the program I know the least about. Basically, I think it's set in a woman's prison. That is literally all I know. That just sounds interesting to me, so yeah!

TV Program Number 4 - Once Upon A Time
Now, I've heard that Once Upon A Time is based on fairy-tail characters going into the real world and how they cope doing this. My friend watches this and has recommended it to me, saying it's really good.

Overall, I am so glad I don't know too much about any of the series, as it means I will go into each one with an open mind and enjoy them more.

If you have watched any of these, which is your favourite? \Would you recommend them? Are any completely awful?

Hope you are enjoying these very random blogs of my  life.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Noah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment