Friday 17 July 2015

Noah's Favourite Vloggers!

Hi everyone!

If you remember one of my first blogs, it was about my favourite YouTube gaming channels, which I really enjoyed writing. So today I thought I would do a blog about my favourite YouTube vlogging channels, as I find them very entertaining to watch.

I'm not paid by any of them to promote them, as I am a small blog, none of them know me, and most of them don't do stuff like that!

Enjoy reading. :)


If you didn't know vlog is a combination of video + blog meaning a video blog. Fun. This has exploded all over the internet, with millions of people making and watching vlogs every day. I've always wanted to know who actually invented the word 'vlog' (along with selfie, derp & meep).... anyway.. I digress.. here are some of my favourite vloggggers!

1. Grace Helbig - Grace is by far my favourite vlogger. She uploads videos every Monday, Wednesday & Friday to her YouTube channel (youtube.com/itsgrace) I find her a very funny, clever, fun person to watch. She states how she accomplishes the art of pretending to be an adult. Tomorrow, I'm actually going to be buying her book: Grace's Guide, and I am very excited about that. On Mondays, she mainly uploads a challenge video with the person she has interviewed on her podcast (side note, as I am typing this, I am listening to her podcast yas, Ep 16 for those interested) On Wednesdays, it is a random video, advice, favourites, Q&A etc. On Fridays, she uploads FRI-diaries, which is a look back on her week in vlog form. They are very entertaining.

2. Miranda Sings - Miranda is an amazing singer, actor, model, magician, actor & book writer. She uploads videos twice a week on her YouTube channel (youtube.com/mirandasings08) and they are awesome. Sadly, she gets lots of haters, as people think she is actually bad at stuff, which she of course isn't. Some of the video topics she uploads include songs, advice videos, challenge videos, random collaborations, and some strange videos! She has helped me through bullying, as she teaches her viewers how to tell the 'haters' to back off, which is awesome, She does amazing world tours, which can be available to watch on YouTube and at the theater. I also recently bought and read her book which is awesome!

3. Emily Hart - Emily is a YouTuber and upcoming presenter who uploads a video every Monday (and occasional vlogs) on her YouTube channel (youtube.com/emilyhart) The video on Monday is with the theme ''10 Reasons Why'' where every week, she explains 10 reasons why something is good or bad. I have watched her videos for around a year, and I find them very amusing. Her sketches are very funny and her ''fake boyfriends'' add some good humor. I hope she manages to get her dream of being on TV and doing what she loves.

So these are my 3 favourite vloggers and the only ones I really watch at all! They are all awesome women though.

So I've officially started my holiday today whooop, can't wait for 7 weeks of summer, sea and relaxation. I hope you all have an amazing holiday and as I have no school, this is the perfect time for me for writing more blogs.

Have a nice weekend, I'm off to watch the first Hunger Games film online again (basically we watched the first hour of the film in English and I now feel spiritually inspired to watch the rest of it)

*insert images of vloggers I was talking about* :3

 Grace HelbigMiranda Sings Emily Hart

Noah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment