Sunday 5 July 2015

Thoughts Going Through My Head

Hellloo people,

Today I thought I would do a Thinking Out Loud blog (no Ed Sheeran reference intended) This is simply where I list and go into detail some of the thoughts currently in my head and try to express them in the easiest way possible (harder than you think!)

I'm not sure how many things I will include, it will be probably be the number of things that come to my head at this particular time


1. Catching Up on YouTubers... so for the last year, I have been behind on YouTubers I enjoy watching. I can remember for the first 4 months of watching YouTube, I would be up to date with every single YouTuber, watching each of their videos on the exact day it came out. Now I look back and think, how an Earth did I do that?!? I am always at school thinking of which YouTubers I want to watch when I get home, and never end up watching them! Especially when some YouTubers upload a new video a day, that makes it harder to watch (not that I enjoy the content any less) The quest to catch-up = ongoing.

2. My GCSE'S (!!) Basically, this September, all of my GCSE's begin and will mean that I have to work extra hard for the next 2 years. Although I am looking forward to beginning this challenges, I am a bit worried about all the coursework and what I'm going to do if I hate one of the subjects I have picked. Excited to be starting Media Studies, as I love film, social media and all kinds of media in general, so I have high hopes for that subject.

3. My Birthday! In just over a month's time it's my 14th birthday, and I am very excited for it. I'm thinking of what I would like and at the moment, this mainly consists of vloggers' books and an upgraded phone and computer. I'm not sure how much money I would get (I'd be pleased with any) and I'm wondering which computer I should upgrade to. A gaming PC could be good, but at the end of the day, I just want something that can run Minecraft well. Overall, I am just looking forward to my birthday a lot, great time of the year!

4. The lighting on my Instagram photos. Recently, I haven't really liked the look of some of my Instagram photos due to the lighting. I have tried to place the object in different places, but it hasn't really worked. I didn't really want to use filters, as that, to me at least, defeats the object of original photos. I don't know whether it's to do, with my phone or my bad camera taking skills, but I probably need some tutorials on it!

5. Blog topics. I'm always trying to think of blog topics to write about, as I find it an enjoyable thing to do. It is a wonderful thing to just have an idea click into your head, and then write loads of stuff about it. I think that's why I enjoy spacing out my blogs, so I never get stumped for an idea. Just very random stuff.

6. Uber happy about how well I am doing in GCSE Science. We are beginning B1, C1 & P1, and I was so happy to get 12/20 in my C1 test (A) & 13/20 in my P1 test (A*!!) Really enjoying all the topics so far, and knowing that everything that we actually study will be in the test!

Ok, these are all the thoughts I'm going to reveal today. Hope you enjoyed the blog. :)

Noah

1 comment:

  1. When does school end for summer in England? And when does it start back up? I live in New York and we ended around June 25 and we go back the first week of September. Last September, at the same time I was going back to school, I remember people in The UK going back to school.
    Great Blog Post! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete